E-Mobility Vocational Course (Only for Engineering Students)
EV Market Scenario
Are you someone who sees future business prospects in the electric vehicles segment? If yes, then, this might be a good news to you.An area of 3 km could require about 300 charging stations with about 4-5 charging slots. To reach a milestone of meeting the charging requirement of 2,000,000 Electric Cars, around 400,000 nos of Charging stations are required by 2026. Apart from vehicle manufacturers, third party companies are also in the race to announce plans to set up charging infrastructure in the country.
Another alternative to charging an EV is swapping the nearly depleted battery for a fully charged one at the station - very similar to the exchange of a LPG cylinder.
See AEVT Course Syllabus
The Ministry of Power has said that now no separate licence will be required for set up charging infrastructure for electric vehicles under the provision of the Electricity Act 2003, the government is looking to give a further boost to e-vehicles by opening up the playing field to individuals. The person should apply for connectivity and the distribution company is bound to provide connectivity
Even though awareness for electric vehicles has increased multiple times but the skill level and base knowledge required to develop electric vehicles and to understand them is still limited. This creates a gap in demand and supply which is currently filled by buying off the shelf products from limited players in electric component industry.
See AEVT Course Syllabus
Whether the consulting engineer, the facilities manager or the fleet manager, we give you the tools to ensure your EV infrastructure plan is right for the job.
Certificate will be Awarded by
Academy of EV Technology, A Unit of Global Advanced Training & Educational Trust, Regd. under NCT New Delhi, Govt. of India
- Diploma, B.E / B.Tech Final year Students only
English, Hindi & Local Language
(Book & Online Examination in English)
E-Learning Content for Self Learning:
We provide access to our Learning Management System (LMS) that includes resources from e-books, assignments, Audio-Video links and web-links from our online E-Library. The LMS is accessible via smart phones and tabs, and is available in our E-Library website.
Live Interactive Classes:
Our expert faculty members take session on each paper that is delivered through live webinar sessions. These sessions are joined by students from India and Abroad. Key concepts, case studies and real life examples are discussed. Students also get chance to clarify their doubts / academic clarifications. If by any chance you miss these live classes, don’t worry, the recorded sessions are uploaded in the E-Library/LMS.
HelpDesk – Solve your queries instantly:
Helpdesk Support is Available for all students in AEVT in the defined business hours. All learners can connect via Email & Chat. Helpdesk Connect learners to all departments of AEVT. Issues raised via Email & Tickets answered within 24 Business Hours. We encourage students to use this facility.
- FREE e-book
- FREE E-Library for future study on up-to-date technology, project guide, National & International FREE Article
- EVSE, sample financial models etc.
One Month Course Syllabus:
- Major Components in an Electric Vehicle Powertrain - Vehicle Dynamics, Controllers
- Different Types of High-efficiency Motor Technology
- Motor Types
- Selection and sizing of Motor
- Motor Control Functions and Applications
- Selection methodology
- Power Converters
- PID Controlled PWM
- Others Electronic components - Switches, High-performance Control Circuit, Microcontrollers, Gate Drivers, Snubber Circuits, Electric engine, Regenerative braking
- Grid and Renewable Sources - Effect of EV charging on the Distribution Grid
- Electric vehicle configuration Vehicle Dynamics
- Types of Electric Vehicle -
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Plug-in Hybrids
- Battery Electric Vehicles
- Type of Charger
- Clarification & Specification Discussion
- Bharat EV AC Charger (BEVC-AC001)
- Bharat EV DC Charger (BEVC-DC001)
- DC Fast Charging
- Basic principles of regenerative braking, Basic principles of conventional braking
A brief classification of li Ion cell technology and its electro-chemistry. Advantage and disadvantages of over different cell technologies.
- Battery cell parameters like cell voltage
- Cell AH, Specific energy, life Cycle
- Charging and discharging curve of li ion cells
- Self discharge and other parameters like SOC, DOD
- Electrical safety from the charging socket to the electric vehicle
- Different aspects of electric safety
- Electric Vehicle Charging Safety Guidelines
- Protection against electric shock, fault protection
- IEC IEC 60068-2 (1,2,14,30), IEC 61683, IEC 60227, IEC 60502 IEC 60947 part I,II, III ,IEC 61215 and more
- Charging Station Permitting
- Execution of work
- Installation Instruction
- Installing an outdoor public station
- Pedestal Charging station
- Installation Procedure
Hands on Practical Fees: Rs. 999/-
All Fees including 18% GST
Pay Now Online Live Class Fees only.
Submit Registeration for this course:
"EV ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE"
A Unit of
Global Advanced Training & Educational Trust
An Autonomous Institute Reg. under
NCT New Delhi, GOVT. OF INDIA
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Orginazation,
Education is all about learning the theory. Traditionally, an education may reinforce knowledge in which that you already have a foundation.
And that's where AEVT Skill training differs; AEVT training gives you the skills to do something rather than just know about something. Training can be specific to your need, your work experience or your skills-gap.
Why AEVT Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate Program
- Understand the core technology, principles of design thinking
- Familiar with success Business Model to think about your business
- Apply design thinking principles to identify innovation potential in your products/services
You Will Gain
- A greater understanding of the technology that needs to succeed
- Deeper insights into the people you are serving - a powerful tool for market research, to capture value for customers
- Each course consists of assignments and a final exam. The teaching team also provides feedback on select assignments.
- Develop a strategic framework for assessing market opportunities
- Link between Innovation, marketing and meaning of customer value